- Storage: preferably dust-free in a hat box or in a closet
- Grooming: Brush through the hair with a fine brush to remove dust
- If the hat got wet, it would be best to let the hat dry on a cardboard hat stand
- If the hat is out of shape, take it to a hat maker or milliner to have it ironed on
- Please note straw hats are delicate and no umbrellas
- Fine straw hats break easily, please do not kink and do not touch and squeeze the head
- If the straw hat is out of shape, it too can be carefully ironed on and finished (stiffened).
- Please store dust-free, but not in closed plastic bags (hair needs air!)
- Rain and snow don't bother the fur hat. If the hat is wet, shake it out and let it dry
- Please have the hat maker or milliner carry out the cleaning and/or reworking
Example of a simple cardboard hat stand and how to place the hat correctly to keep your hat in shape:
In the event of major damage or soiling, please call (Tel. 08145 - 99 99 66) and ask how you can best proceed .